These are the main steps when selecting or switching over to a corporate staff and self-employment provision fund.
Please note that it is mandatory for you to select a corporate staff and self-employment provision fund within six months of the start of a new employment relationship for which contributions are payable.
- Filling out an Application for Membership form
Please send the completed and signed Application for Membership form to APK Vorsorgekasse AG, Stahlstrasse 2-4, 4020 Linz, or email a scanned copy to email@example.com.
Important: Please remember to enclose a copy of valid photo ID of the signatory together with a copy of the company register (excerpt) or register of associations in case your enterprise is registered there.
- Notification of the social security institution
On receipt of your full set of documents, we will notify the relevant social security institution of your membership. On receiving a positive response, we will send you the contract countersigned by us.
From the start of the employment relationship you pay contributions for each employee in the amount of 1.53% of their monthly gross remuneration to the relevant health insurance institution. It will then forward the contributions to APK Vorsorgekasse AG.
Please note the statutory notice periods applicable to self-employment provision funds:
- Without exception, notice to terminate a contract with the current corporate staff and self-employment provision fund is only possible as per December 31.
- The notice period applicable to the current corporate staff and self-employment provision fund is six months, hence notice must be given by June 30 at the latest.
- Termination of the contract by mutual agreement, or giving notice immediately on being assigned a corporate staff and self-employment provision fund, is possible up to September 30.
In addition to the above membership application form, you only need to forward your signed notice of termination to us.
For the remainder of the current calendar year, membership of the present corporate staff and self-employment provision fund remains valid. When registering a new employee, the code of the present corporate staff and self-employment provision fund is to be used. Only with new employments, as of January 1, is the code of APK Vorsorgekasse AG, 71.100, to be used.
The Main Association of Social Security Institutions will still forward the pay slips for the current calendar year to the present corporate staff and self-employment provision fund, since it issues the statements of account.
The contributions paid by the enterprise for the new calendar year will already be forwarded to APK Vorsorgekasse AG. At the beginning of the subsequent year, the credit balance of employees in a valid employment relationship as at the date of notice, is transferred by the previous corporate staff and self-employment provision fund to APK Vorsorgekasse AG.